Leadership Talent Development Specialist Jobs in Mumbai All, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist
This Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist will join a team of experts responsible for leadership and talent development initiatives for the region. This includes program design, facilitation and overall program management of such initiatives.
Work Location: Mumbai
• Deliver global and regional leadership and talent programs as facilitator
• Design leadership and talent programs to cater to specific regional and business needs
• Manage the implementation of leadership and talent development programs
• Support the talent strategy and talent reviews in the region
• Develop career planning and individual development planning tools and resources
• Partner with global and regional leadership and talent development teams on projects and best practice sharing
To be successful in this role, you will need
• Deep knowledge of leadership and talent development best practices and psychometrics tools
• In-trend program design skills that caters to virtual delivery
• Excellent facilitation skills and communication skills (written and spoken)
• Strong program management skills
• Well-versed with external vendor management, including selection, evaluation and delivery
• Understands talent management and development
• Proven ability to use data analytics to inform program design and to evaluate program effectiveness
• Curiosity to learn and interest to develop digital skills
• Possess curiosity and adaptability to experiment new learning methods
• A minimum of 8 years experience in Leadership and Talent development
• Degree in Psychology, Human capital or a related area
• Asia Pacific, Middle East, India and Australasia experience would be an advantage
More information about this Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 2500000 and 3000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Leadership and Talent Development - Specialist in our Organisation.