Loan Officer Jobs Opening in WeMakeScholars Edtech Pvt. at Hyderabad-Others, Hyderabad
As a Loan Officer, you'll be an integral part of our loan team, working directly under the respective Regional Head for processing the education loans. Your primary responsibilities include:
Understanding the education loan product, process & underwriting criteria of various banks,
Evaluating student profiles based on their financial strength, shortlisting the right lender option & initiating the loan process accordingly,
Coordinating with the student & the lender at every step in the process, until their loan gets sanctioned.
You'll be a great fit at WeMakeScholars if you:
Have the ability to pitch to customers with good communication skills & most importantly strong convincing skills,
Have an interest in 'Banking Finance',
Are a quick learner & love improving yourself based on feedback,
Love startup culture.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours leaves & work from home policies,
Steep learning curve with a great learning experience,
Free unlimited beverages & monthly lunches,
Friendly work culture, no formals!
More information about this Loan Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Loan Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Loan Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Loan Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Loan Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Loan Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Loan Officer in our Organisation.
WeMakeScholars is a Fintech startup funded & supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of India. We help students get education loans to fund their education by closely working with 15+ lenders, including public/private banks & NBFCs.
We are the market leader in the education finance segment. Last academic year, we processed about 5,000 Cr, & this year, we'll be touching about 10,000 Cr. Our team has more than doubled in one year, from 70 to 180 members. Overall, we have seen tremendous growth year-on-year, in every aspect since our inception in 2015, ensuring a great growth opportunity for the new joinees.