Logi Administrator Jobs in Mumbai - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Data Analytics – Admin Support:
The position is suited for individuals who have ability to work on Admin activities Angular application which includes support, debugging, optimization and resolutions.
Education and Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
• 3-6 years of experience in support and monitoring project.
• Previous work experience as an Angular Admin.
• Hands on experience in installing & configuring JBOSS server along with Jenkins Build.
• Knowledge about Context root creation and Deployment Script preparation for new application.
• Extensive Knowledge about Load Balancer Configuration and port assignment
• Understanding about Web and Proxy server configuration
• Linux Administration knowledge such as Certificate upgrades & Renewals
• KAFKA certificate configuration & upgrade on JBOSS server
• Ability to solve environmental issues.
• Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
• Expertise on one or more databases:
Database - Oracle, SQL Serve.
• Knowledge on below skills from support & monitoring perspective:
Angular, JBOSS, Jenkins
Awareness of Linux commands & Java MVC.