Machine Learning Engineer
You should have
● Demonstrated experience of 1 to 4 yrs in Machine Learning/Data Science.
● Proficient in working with Python.
● Experience with Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch is required.
● Meaningful programming experience in at least one of the object-oriented programming languages.
● Must have good hands-on working experience in Machine Learning, Deep learning, Exploratory Analysis, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive modeling, and Computer Vision.
● Experience working with creating Data Architectures and Data Pipelines.
● Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
● Strong desire to learn and improve yourself every day.
● Experience with a version control system such as Git & BitBucket