Machine Operator Jobs Opening in SHRI ADITHYAA PLASTICS at Chromepet, Chennai
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
Understanding of production procedures
Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
Attention to detail
Teamwork and communication skills
Physical stamina and strength
More information about this Machine Operator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Machine Operator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Machine Operator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Machine Operator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), BE/B.Tech, Vocational Training
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Machine Operator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Machine Operator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Machine Operator in our Organisation.
SHRI ADITHYAA PLASTICS