Management Trainee Jobs Opening in Sagarsoft India Ltd at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Sagarsoft India is looking for Management Trainee for our office in Hyderabad office
The hired employee will be working with some of the innovative minds in the industry, learning new things every day, and having a blast while doing it. We promise to keep things exciting and provide you with a challenging yet rewarding work experience.
Education: BBA / BA Psychology / Bcom Computers/ BSC Statistics / BSC Maths/ BSC
Experience: 0-1 year
Location: Work from office at Sagarsoft India, Hyderabad
Capabilities: Excellent communication skills, go getter, Tech Savvy, MS office (Intermediate level), Team Player, Attention to detail, Analytical skills and Good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of the IT industry is a plus, Recruitment exposure is a plus.
More information about this Management Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Management Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Management Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Management Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Management Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Management Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Management Trainee in our Organisation.
About Sagarsoft (India) Ltd:
Sagarsoft is a BSE listed, CMMI Level 3, digital engineering services company, enabling the world’s businesses to create and efficiently operate a digital economy.
We specialize in the digitalization and modernization of businesses through bespoke technology solutions in Application Engineering, Cloud Management & DevOps, Data Engineering, Business Platforms, Quality Engineering, UX/UI, and more.
What’s more?! We're a certified 'Great Place to Work,” !!! Which means that while we are passionate about building great software, we also know how to have fun.