About part time job/internship
Your role & accountability: You will first be trained on our business model and the go-to-market plan. Once you complete the training successfully, you will be assigned to train others competently.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Organize marketing and sales events; both virtually and physically
2. Engage in digital and influence marketing including promoting blogs, podcasts, webinars, and seminars
3. Influence key decision-makers in your assigned territory by reaching out to individuals and institutions that are domain experts
Your key result area (KRA) will be measured in terms of how well you perform across the customer process of attracting, interacting, contracting, servicing, retaining, and renewing. This would be measured as to how effectively you build and maintain a conversion pipeline of contacts, leads, prospects, customers, and accounts. Your growth path will be determined by how quickly you can graduate from individuals to the enterprise side.
You will also have the opportunity to build your enterprise in the different spheres the Giggr enterprise grows across the seven spheres of technology, mobility, education, health, wealth, governance, and environment.
Market ResearchMS-WordMS-PowerPointDigital MarketingMS-ExcelEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)Research and Analytics
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
are from Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages Job offer
1. You will first go through a psychometric evaluation to understand your personality type.
2. A joint interview with the founders.
3. Accept the offer to start immediately.
Number of openings
5 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship