Marketing Advisor Jobs in India - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Marketing Advisor Position for Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision, leads, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives.
Share best practices across all the functional teams and provide strategic direction, innovative solution development and compelling commercial offers for all key healthcare customers and strategic prospects
Create Healthcare roadmap as per agreed strategy and be the project champion to execute the
Align and lead internal stakeholders to develop required core capabilities and value propositions
Collaborate with functional teams to design and deliver go-to-market value propositions
Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending.
Leads project activities and consults across multiple project teams, including identification of business
requirements needed for impacted systems.
Job Specific Capabilities:
• Ability to understand/establish market size, understand emerging market trends, as well as
competitor's moves and advances - and potential response from us.
• Ability to create analytical models utilizing data from diverse source including external sources in
support of business case development.
• Ability to understand and interpret regulatory needs in Clinical Trial and Pharma space and drive
collaboration with our regulatory and quality groups.
• Ability to understand and interpret technology and process needs - both current and emerging and
work closely with key stakeholders and operations to help drive change.
• Ability to collaborate across marketing, sales, operations, and IT to develop/sustain a global strategy
and prioritization efforts needed for implementation.
• Ability to lead in AGILE, SAFE and DESIGN THINKING for product development.
• Ability to lead data driven decision making using SIX SIGMA tools and LEAN methodology
• Understand customer needs based on Voice of Customer VOCs and other external and internal
• Ability to communicate effectively with both peers and senior management.
• Ability to develop and drive both operational as well as commercial strategy.
• Leveraging both internal and external insights, reports, including consultants recommendations.
• Ability to work effectively with external consultants on strategic projects.
• Ability to coach and mentor functional team members.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
Knowledge of logistics, transportation, and forwarding, specifically as it relates to Biologics will be a plus.
Excellent presentation, communication, presentation and collaboration skills
Strong consultative selling skills and a good understanding of B2B psychology and purchasing patterns in
the Healthcare Industry
Minimum Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related business
Five (5) years experience in Healthcare industry in marketing, customer analytics or sales and solutions
background with working knowledge of cold chain logistics and temp control packaging solutions.
Good understanding of cGMP and GDP and DGCA guidelines for Healthcare
Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in
marketing disciplines, project management, information analysis, Tableau and Power BI.
Advanced organizational, quantitative, and analytical skills, including experience in data analytics and
Experience leading complex and interrelated initiatives in a corporate environment. Customer-focused
More information about this Marketing Advisor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Marketing Advisor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Marketing Advisor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Marketing Advisor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 2500000 and 3000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Marketing Advisor is a Full Time in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Marketing Advisor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Marketing Advisor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Marketing Advisor in our Organisation.