Marketing Executive - Campus Jobs Opening in MyCaptain at Bellandur, Bangalore
Do you dare to be a part of our #PassionRevolution?
8 years young and with a team of 200+ empowering individuals, we are just getting started in this journey
towards redefining education for all! We are a $3 Mn funded startup, with an aim to enable the students to take their first step towards their
passion through LIVE Courses in 35+ alternative career options. Our goal is to empower young minds and enable them to make choices to create the future they deserve. So far, we have impacted the lives of 1,50,000+ passion enthusiasts. We hope to bring you onboard this exciting journey and have a mutually enriching experience.
Joining Date: Immediate candidates only
Job Location: Bangalore
working hours: 5 days a Week
CTC: INR 3 LPA
What will you do at MyCaptain?
- Source Applicants from campuses for the Campus Captain internship
- Schedule and conduct interviews with the applicants to shortlist and hire the right people.
- Send a letter of appointment to the selected applicants and on-board them to the Community platform.
- Coordinate with selected Campus Captains and be their primary coordinator.
- Review the Tasks of the CCs and give personalized feedback.
- Work closely with the campus marketing manager, to facilitate campus penetration both vertically and horizontally.
- Open to all branches (UG & PG)
- Preferably UG
- Specialization in HR/ Marketing
More information about this Marketing Executive - Campus Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Marketing Executive - Campus job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Marketing Executive - Campus job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Marketing Executive - Campus
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Marketing Executive - Campus is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Marketing Executive - Campus is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Marketing Executive - Campus position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Marketing Executive - Campus in our Organisation.
MyCaptain is an Education Startup that helps students discover and pursue their Passions through MyCaptain and large city-wide Youth fests, summits and boot camps.
With a focus on the fields of Marketing, Design, and Content, MyCaptain has trained over 120,000 learners and has enabled them to become writers, designers, and marketers.
MyCaptain by The Climber is an Online platform that helps you take the first step in your field of passion with the help of young achievers, mentors and guides.
MyCaptain is an SDSN Awarded program.
We are focused on the United Nations SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) especially SDG 4: Quality Education, SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth, and SDG 17: Partnerships for the Goals. Over 1,00,000 plus students from across the country have been mentored through MyCaptain online platform.
MyCaptain helps to connect School and College students to young Achievers(Captains) in their field of passion. We mentor students through month-long online workshops where they experience the basics of a field in a practical and guided manner. The students also join a community of like-minded individuals from all across the country, attend MyCaptain meetups, events, and get internship opportunities.