Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Customer / Client Service Orientation
· Expected to understand the needs and requirements of the customers/clients thoroughly and match them with our offerings.
· Able to smoothly work with clients, accommodate their schedule, respect their constraints and provide above par value and professional service.
· Strategizing and developing marketing campaigns for brand awareness and lead generation.
· Managing campaigns on Social Media.
· Managing SEO, SEM, and PPC campaigns.
· Managing email marketing campaigns.
· Monitoring websites and looking at data analytics.
· Monitoring performance of digital marketing.
· Identify and define target audiences
· Promote our services through marketing initiatives.
· Wherever necessary field marketing is essential and to meet the customers.
· Maintain social media presence at all levels and at a corporate level.
· Maintain accurate information on the company website, Design promotional web landing pages to track the effectiveness of other marketing initiatives.
· Draft Press Releases represent the company to media outlets.
· Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
· Accomplish financial objectives by paying bills, preparing an annual budget with assistance, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
· Visually inspect the site to a regular schedule, daily, weekly, monthly.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Regularly update skills by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
· Has the liberty to set weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis.
· Responsible for conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff. And develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate deals, acquire financing, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
· Have to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
· Has to maintain sound relations with new customers & retention of old ones.
· To study market trends & changes to develop strategies based on analysis and feedback
· Has to set marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, advertising, developing field sales action plans etc.
· To achieve the monthly target and setting up meetings with new clients and showing presentations.
· Has to suggest ideas about new sales opportunities and focus on getting value from them.
· Dedicated towards quality customer service & emphasis on customer’s benefit.
· Additional responsibilities include recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling,
· Counseling & disciplining marketing employees and communicating with them about job expectations.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Experience: Real Estate: 0-1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No
Real Estate Associate Manager
Agents APPOINTMENT ONLY
GOOD COMMISSION INCOME ONE TO TWO LAC PER MONTH
ZERO TO FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SALES & MARKETING
LIFE TME OPPOURTUNITY
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.