Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
The Marketing executives will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Devising and presenting marketing ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proof-reading creative copy
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media
More information about this Marketing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Marketing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Marketing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Marketing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BCA, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Marketing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Marketing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Marketing Executive in our Organisation.