• Prepare marketing strategy and write action plans to attain specific objectives
• Measure, analyze and evaluate programs as required• Manage successful onboarding of new Seller Partners.
• Ensure the statutory (KYC) documents are collected and safely maintained.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Years of experience: 0 Months to 3 Years
• Good exposure and understanding.
INNOVATION & LEARNING PERSPECTIVE:
• Design & Source Program
• Policy Development & Implementation
• Compliance reporting & risk management
• Compensation & benefits management
LOCATION:.Entire Chhattisgarh / Madhya Pradesh / Maharashtra / Odisha
Tire 1 District- 30 to 50 Tire 2 District- 15 to 25Tire 3 District- 10 to 15
PACKAGE CORE COMPETENCIES:
• INR 1.80 to 2.40 LPA
• Achievement Oriented
• Problem Solving
• Responsiveness to clients /Persuasiveness
• Communication (Oral & Written)
• Presentation skills
• Time Management Skills
• Ability to work under stress
• Pleasing Personality
• People-Oriented/Interpersonal Skills
MEASURES OF SUCCESS/KRAS (KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS):
• Attracting Candidates
• Performance Appraisals
• Employees Benefit Management
• Learning & Development
• Survey Management