1. Handle and explore the online database for schools in their respective cities. Update the schools in CRM.
2. Call the schools for the market research & feedback activity, while filling in the necessary information on Google Forms.
3. Coordinate with the regional representative & physical visits to schools for sharing product details & information about Humming Bird Olympiads.
4. Calls and follow-up visits to the schools & providing reporting on daily basis.
1. are available for the part-time job/internship
2. can start the part-time job/internship between 29th Jun'22 and 3rd Aug'22
3. are available for a duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship