1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'22 and 26th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Develop and execute strategic alliances
2. Identify partnership opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the benefits of the association
3. Coordinate with marketing, PR, and communications teams
4. Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and other stakeholders
5. Be proactive about solving problems and take additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
6. Stay current on trends and competitors within the sphere
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Marketing Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Marketing job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Marketing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Marketing
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Marketing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Marketing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Marketing in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Marketing job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.