Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Position: Maths Educator
No. of Position: 2 no.
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Location: Bangalore (North)
Education : B.Ed (Preferred)
Salary max-50 -55K
Role and responsibilities:
· Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to ICSE, IGCSE, ISC preparation for Classes 6th to 12th.
· Be proactively involved in teaching students.
· Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
· Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
· Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
· Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.
· strong knowledge of Maths subject and ability to handle learners from class 6th to 12th .
· Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
· Candidates must have a clear understanding of teaching and learning needs of Foundation
· Course students, who need to excel in School as well as Competitive Exams.
· Candidates with a habit of continuous self learning will be preferred.
· Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills.
· Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical and scientific concepts.
· Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
· Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
· Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
· Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
· Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
· Attending meetings with parents and staff.
· Ensure your pupils achieve learning outcomes that are above average in the subject of mathematics/science by instructing students in a clear, concise and fun way, and regularly preparing lesson plans that are engaging and incorporate the curriculum
· Incorporate the schools objectives into your lesson plans by remaining up to date with mission and initiatives
· Attend staff development meetings to improve your skills and receive help and feedback from Principal
· Regularly communicate with parents and legal guardians regarding childs performance, track and record student progress and keep records up to date for progress reports and parent teacher meetings
· Review curriculum needs and execute plans for improvement, and provide instruction and additional support to students
· Act as a role model by making your students feel motivated while maintaining an approachable personality
· Attend school events to better understand student interest and personalities outside of the regular classroom, build strong relationships with your students and aid in the strengthening of their self-confidence while inspiring them to achieve high goals
· Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.