The details of the role are as follows -
Maintaining master data for the Customers, Vendors & Materials in SAP
Verification of customer and Vendors document and contacting stakeholders for the missing document
Create reports as per the client requirements.
Conduction calls with Stakeholders for process improvements
Sincere and hard working
Supervising, creation and Modification of Vendor data in Vendor Master by MDM associates.
Handling exception cases
Supervising regular maintenance activities for maintaining master data.
Participating in continuous improvement projects within Shared services.
Supervising root cause analysis in case of any queries.
Ensuring compliance of QA framework.
More information about this MDM associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given MDM associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this MDM associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an MDM associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 100000 and 300000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This MDM associate is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This MDM associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the MDM associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for MDM associate in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this MDM associate job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.