MEAN Stack Developer Jobs Opening in Posist Technologies at Kirti Nagar, Delhi
● Involvement in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment, etc., and will chiefly deliver clean, testable, and well-designed code for the same.
● Experience in product development using a broad range of programming technologies.
● Coding new features, functionalities, modules, and sub-modules.
● Managing development cycle using SVN/Git or any other appropriate Version control Software.
● Enhancing existing features.
● Checking for cross-browser compatibility.
● Meeting both technical and client needs.
● Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack.
● Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs.
● Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits.
● Good analytical and programming skills.
● Proactive thinking and a good team player.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Experienced (0.6 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?