Mechanical Design Engineer
Performs detailed design development and modification of aircraft component installations. Preparing technical documents for mechanical components
Supports the design, development, and documentation of aircraft structural, nonstructural, payloads components from cradle to grave .
Creating design proposals, design documentation, and high-level requirements to downstream users/customers
Assists in supporting proposal preparation and new business development efforts. Works under general supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):-
• B.E., Mechanical Engineering, B.E., Aeronautical Engineering or higher or similar.
• Minimum 1 year to Maximum 10 years of experience.
• Experience of working in mechanical design engineering preferred.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Working Experience in Catia V6 with GD&T Skills.
• Experience of working in Enovia, PDM will be added advantage.
• Material Selection Knowledge preferred.
Typical Education & Experience:-
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.