Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsible for the design and development of mechanical subsystems and assemblies of vertical turbine pumps.
• Responsible to provide innovative solutions/ideas to introduce technical differentiators and value propositions
• Requires work experience in VA/VE Rationalisation, DFMEA & Risk assessment
• Requires work experience in casting component design and manufacturing methodoogies
• Generate related production drawings and BOM list for product release.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams for design validation and other required activities.
• Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate to complex difficulty under general supervision.
• Maintain effective communications both verbal and written with customers, team members, and cross-functional departments.
Requires working experience on CAD tools like Inventor/solid works to perform Job functions.
• Requires working knowledge of GD&T applications based on requirements.
• Requires proficiency in the selection of materials and OEM components for functional requirements and adopt engineering principles and technologies during equipment/ machine construction
• Requires experience in engineering change management, analysis, and troubleshooting of problems that occurred.