Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Opening in Client of Freshersworld at Kasaragod
Designation: Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualifications:- B-Tech mechanical engineering or equivalent, good to have M-Tech in Machine design or master in equivalent.
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Responsible to coordinate with all departments like Quality, Assembly, Safety, Usability, Reliability, Test Lab, maintenance team, process planners, and production team to launch the working product successfully in the market on time, on cost & on quality.
- Need to involve in the selection of different types of mechanical components like bearings, linear guides ways etc based on engineering calculations.
- 3D Modelling using any software (Solid works recommended).
- Need to perform static structural analysis and optimization of the product using any software (Ansys recommended).
- Member of a Product Engineering Team within the Mechanical Design Group who is assigned activities to design and develop Commercial Vehicle Steering components and assemblies, with an emphasis on the EPS product line.
- Design and development of the mechanical hardware including innovation, concept, design and production release activities for new customer applications
- Need to involve in rigid body dynamic analysis of special-purpose robots and optimization of product in all aspects using any software (Ansys recommended).
- Create mechanical solutions for customer applications, new steering system requirements, and sub-system functions.
- Manage the creation and collaboration of 3D CAD models and engineering drawings to describe the product to manufacturing, quality, and purchasing.
- Develop test specifications, and product validation plans, enter test requests, coordinate completion of testing, write engineering reports and communicate results to the organization.
- Perform Engineering calculations as required to ensure a robust product design.
- Responsible to study failure modes and mitigating them using DFMEA, and mitigating technical risks using Risk Management.
- Knowledge in product designing considering DFA and DFM.
- Develop, revise, and maintain Design Failure Mode Effects and Analysis (DFMEA) including the selection of Classification of Characteristics.
- Responsible to design the system for safety, reliability, usability, modularity & tolerance variations.
- Preparation of BOM of the product.
- Need to use GD&T techniques for dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Selection of materials and specifications of components based on theoretical verifications.
- Need to develop testing procedures and criteria for verification of the design.
- Product design is creating and evaluating new products in terms of customer requirements and functionality.
- Proficiency in mechanical engineering tools
- Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- Knowledge in doing DFMEA.
- Knowledge in material selection and its processing.
- 3D Modelling.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Rhino.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Product design.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Sheet metal design.
- Static and Dynamic Analysis.
- Knowledge in GD&T.
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes.
- Structural design.
More information about this Mechanical Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Mechanical Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 48000 and 68000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Mechanical Design Engineer is a Full Time in Kasaragod.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Design Engineer in our Organisation.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Core Technical
Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?