Hiring Mechanical Engineer Freshers Only...
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Manages supplier development, test, and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
- Assists with investigating emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
Qualification: ITI / Diploma / BE / B Tech Mechanical Engineers
Salary: 12k to 15k
Benefits: OT, ESI, PF, Food, Accommodation, Transport, Uniforms
Work Location: Chennai
More information about this Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as Mechanical Engineer .
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Mechanical Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.