Your Profile is suitable for the job Profile Below
Post : Mechanical Engineer
Role : Production / Inspection / Quality & Testing
We would like to inform you that your profile has been shortlisted . Our speedy requirement of candidates has necessitated your Job Profile, which will definitely be your career growth position as per your expectations.
The aspects of a job may include a well-paying - job with ESI, PF, and Bonuses .We look forward to meeting with you at the interview .
Kindly, confirm your availability for the interview date.
Salary : Fixed at the time of Client Interview
Job Location : Chennai
List Of Documents Required:
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Educational Details
- Experience Certificate
- Photo – 3 Nos
TEC Recruitment Team
(HR Team Head :)
More information about this Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), BE/B.Tech, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Mechanical Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.