Medical Coding Jobs Opening in A client of Teamlease at Davanagere
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ASA codes.
- Assigning APC and DRG codes.
- Analyzes medical records and identifies documentation deficiencies.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert to other coding staff. Reviews and verifies documentation that supports diagnoses, procedures, and treatment results.
- Identifies diagnostic and procedural information.
More information about this Medical Coding Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Coding job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Coding job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Coding
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Coding is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Coding position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Coding in our Organisation.
Role nurse healthcare
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
A client of Teamlease
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?