Medical Coding Jobs Opening in A client of Teamlease at Noida
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ASA codes.
- Assigning APC and DRG codes.
- Analyzes medical records and identifies documentation deficiencies.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert to other coding staff. Reviews and verifies documentation that supports diagnoses, procedures, and treatment results.
- Identifies diagnostic and procedural information.
More information about this Medical Coding Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Coding job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Coding job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Coding
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Medical Coding is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Coding position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Coding in our Organisation.
Role nurse healthcare
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
A client of Teamlease
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?