Engagement of part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contractual basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru
i. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 (One) post (Unreserved) of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on purely contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensary of Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru (herein after referred as the Bank) situated at RBI Officers’ Quarters, Kapila Block, National Games Village, Koramangala.
1. Post Name: Banks Medical Consultant (BMC)
2. No of Posts: 1 (One) post (Unreserved)
3. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The applicant should have minimum two years experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
5. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
6. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
7. Empanelment/Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years or at any time at Bank’s Discretion wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
8. Name and Address of Dispensary: RBI Officers’ Quarters, Kapila Block, National Games Village, Koramangala Bengaluru – 560 034
9. Working Days: Monday To Saturday
10. Working Hours @ (proposed): 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
11. Remuneration: 1,000/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
12. Advertisement – 01/2021-22