Medical Documentation Specialist Jobs Opening in TalentSurabhi at Whitefield, Bangalore
About The Role:
We are striving to rehumanize healthcare by enabling doctors to deliver the most optimal care for patients. And the main driving force of our whole operation is the Medical Documentation Specialist. Medical documentation specialist act as professional assistants to doctors and help them to deliver high quality patient care. We backed by cutting edge technology enables the process of scribing to take place anywhere at anytime all over the world. This industry has grown rapidly over the past few years and is projected to continue to do so moving forward. We are on track to hire and develop thousands of medical documentation specialists globally and you have an opportunity to join us and grow with us.
We are looking for dynamic, tech savvy and English fluent people who are passionate about helping others, to make our mission a success. If you want to be the part of this new era of healthcare, join us. The future of healthcare is driven by people -- and it starts with you!
- Medical documentation specialists will be at the forefront of a new healthcare revolution which will contribute massively to the Bangladesh BPO industry and help grow the industry rapidly by working with unique skill sets and cutting edge technologies. Here are the key job responsibilities of a medical documentation specialist as follows:
- Assist doctors in documenting the patient's electronic health record (EHR).
- Navigate the EHR during assistance of patient care.
- Assist doctors in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
- All of our medical documentation specialists go through a specially designed training program, which enables them to work efficiently and effectively with US doctors.
- Graduates from any discipline.
- Fluency in English along with good writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills with good typing speed, quick to pick up new technology and new skills.
- Attention to detail and focus on excellence in execution.
- Passion about healthcare and helping people.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay.
- Health insurance.
- Festival bonus.
- Daily food.
- Transportation service (drop off).
- Open and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development within Company.
- Multitude of events, social and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the healthcare industry of US.
- Working in one of the fastest growing startupsg based in US with a global presence.
- Opportunity to grow with US
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Daily Meals
- Gym Facility
- Transportation Facility
To know more kindly share your updated CV
More information about this Medical Documentation Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Documentation Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Documentation Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Documentation Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Documentation Specialist is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Documentation Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Documentation Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Documentation Specialist in our Organisation.