Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· The candidate has to promote the device to the doctors and then bring the patients to the clinic for treatment
· Excellent marketing and communication skills
· Participate in awareness campaign
· MUST have a 2-wheeler (or any other own-transport) for local travel.
· Highly motivated and target driven
· Well connected with Hospitals, Doctors in the region
Subhag Healthtech is a proud Biotechnology start-up with headquarter in Mumbai, India and research center in Bremen, Germany. Subhag is supported by Social Alpha- a Tata trust company, and Atal Incubation center 36INC. Subhag has become a brand in social media and start-up community by introducing the “ World’s first home IUI kit “ and “ India's First copper mask “ as featured in many media houses such as yourstory,The Sunday Guardian, News9x, Dainik bhaskar, Patrika and Start-up Bremen.
Subhag was Top 100 Social Impact making company in the world in year 2018 (NSU Singapore)
Subhag holds many research papers and patents on process and design.
The eminent advisors have served Tata group as ex Tata Sons group CTO , Niti Ayog , NABH and GE and IIM
In the immediate future, Subhag plan to be the #1 home-based IUI solution provider in the world and have achieved major initial milestones along that path, seeing the 500% growth month over month and expanding to countries like Singapore, UAE and Brazil. Subhag’s longer-term vision is to develop into a research-focused medical technology solutions provider with the goal to effectively commercialize innovation in the med-tech space.
Subhag’s product has the potential to re-define the value chain in the domain of infertility treatment and differentiates itself from multiple perspectives:
● Enables user friendly, patient enabled application at home
● is 500 times cost-effective as compared to currently available alternatives
● could be deep-tech enabled efficiently and has the potential to provide intelligence that can have a tangible impact on treatment outcomes.
Subhag’s management team has the vision to develop Subhag into a portfolio of devices which will bring all risk II categories procedure from hospital to home and become a one-stop-solution service provider at home treatment issues.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.