Medical Representative Jobs Opening in NEMESIS MRT at Ballygunge, Baranagar, Behala, Kolkata
Job Description : To meet with doctors and chemists and stockiest To generate prescription Generate new customer and increase business by Launching new products Implement the company strategy in proper way to enhance business To make sure the availability of company products at retail level
Qualification -- Any Graduate can apply.
Age -- Below 30 yrs.
Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
Following up on leads generated by the company.
Preparing presentations for potential customers.
Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
More information about this Medical Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Representative is a Full Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Representative in our Organisation.