Medical Representative Jobs Opening in NEMESIS MRT at Siliguri, Cooch Behar, Uttar Dinajpur
Job Description : To meet with doctors and chemists and stockiest To generate prescription Generate new customer and increase business by Launching new products Implement the company strategy in proper way to enhance business To make sure the availability of company products at retail level
Qualification -- Any Graduate can apply.
Age -- Below 30 yrs.
Reach out to doctors and other medical professionals through both offline and online means and develop constructive relationships.
Negotiate contracts with prospective clients taking care of terms of the agreement and post-contract formalities.
Keep abreast of recent developments, discoveries and regulatory changes so as to evaluate its practical micro and macro effects on the industry.
Knowledgeable about the product offerings, services and unique benefits provided by competitors and other relevant companies.
Work closely with departments of purchase, sales, operations and strategy to implement effective plans and strategies.
Be a regular part of medicine-related events and take advantage of networking opportunities.
Accurately document and record the proceedings with each client and report back.
More information about this Medical Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Representative is a Full Time in Siliguri, Cooch Behar, Uttar Dinajpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Representative in our Organisation.