Medical Representative Jobs Opening in Xeno pharmaceuticals pvt ltd at Nungambakkam, Porur, Tambaram, Chennai, Madurai, Nagercoil
territory wise sales, Good salary and incentive for all sales person.
Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications. Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
More information about this Medical Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Representative is a Full Time in Chennai, Madurai, Nagercoil.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Representative in our Organisation.
Xeno pharmaceutical pvt ltd. Is a division of xeno lifescience Singapore the company has born in India now step into rule the abroad countries in both Pharmaceutical and consumer products
Xeno Established in the year of 2000 by a budding team of first generation entrepreneurs, the company has pioneered in peadiatric formulations. Xeno has made rapid strides with leading brands with an all India presence. The state of art manufacturing facilities are located at Alapakkam in Industrial estate. The facilities created conform to WHO-GMP standards with large capacities for the manufacture of liquids, capsules, powders. Xeno has also created state of art testing facilities conforming to cGLP standards to maintain end to end quality standards.
Now Xeno has entered into the gynecological segment with complete male and female infertility products and now we have plan to enter entire hormonal range of products to reach leadership in the segment for all over India presence