Medical Sales Representative Jobs in Panaji,Ahmedabad,Mumbai - LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd
Medical Sales Representative
Multiple openings available:
Job Locations available:
1. To achieve the target sales that are communicated from time to time.
2. To visit two hospitals every day and meet gynecologists and generate leads of expectant mothers.
3. To give 3 presentations to expectant parents per day.
4. To enter the leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the field daily in CRM.
5. To project an appropriate image of the company in the field (expectant mother and doctors)
6. To inform all activities happening in the field such as competitor activities and market feedback to Center Head.
7. To take Center Heads to all class doctors and hospitals for relationship building routinely.
8. To induct the New RE's in the field as and when required.
9. Additional responsibilities may assign from time to time by reporting manager.
10. Flexible with timings, as per appointment should able to work in the evening & if needed on Sundays.
About the Company:
LifeCell is India's first & largest private stem cell bank and stem cells solutions provider to bring the revolutionary concept of umbilical cord stem cell banking to India. LifeCell started its operations in 2004 with cryogenic preservation of umbilical cord blood stem cells at its advanced facility in Chennai. The company has a technological collaboration & an exclusive license agreement with CRYO-CELL International Inc. - the world's first and largest stem cell bank. To know more about our Organization login on to (Pioneers in the Industry of Stem Cell Banking)