Medical Sales Representative Jobs Opening in Corporate Resources at Bhopal-Others, Bhopal
- Ensure appropriate secondary sales and redistribution by effectively completing 40 calls a day with 70% productivity.
- Conduct a proper market study and classify outlets A, B, and C based on the potential of the retailers. Plan the selling quantity and range of products after understanding the potential of the retailers. Prioritize 70% of markets during execution.
- Create visibility, and brand awareness, through the effective use of POP materials and merchandizing materials.
- Implement all BTL activities as prescribed by management including the sampling of products at appropriate outlets retailers/ consumers.
- Track stock movements from the stockiest points analyze actual redistribution happened and devise effective plans to improve redistribution. Build cordial relations with the stockiest and maximize his services to improve redistribution. Maintain FIFO at distributor levels to minimize the damage to stocks.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Job Type: Permanent
Keywords: Field Marketing, Pharmaceutical Sales, Distribution Channel Sales, Primary Sales, Channel Distribution
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
If any candidates are interested in this post send your cv
More information about this Medical Sales Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Sales Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Sales Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Sales Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc, BFA, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Sales Representative is a Full Time in Bhopal.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Sales Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Sales Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Sales Representative in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Pharma , BSc/BCA/BBM
Locality Address Bhopal-Others
State Madhya Pradesh
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?