Medical Sales Representative Jobs Opening in PACIFIC PLACEMENT AND BUSINESS CONSULTANCY PVT LTD at Kolhapur
We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented medical sales representative to persuade health care professionals to purchase our medical products. The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales. You should also be able to take the necessary steps to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest clinical data proffered by the company.Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have 6 months of minimum experience
More information about this Medical Sales Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Sales Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Sales Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months year experience as an Medical Sales Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Sales Representative is a Full Time in Kolhapur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Sales Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Sales Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Sales Representative in our Organisation.