Medical Transcriptionist Jobs Opening in Pentagon space at Madhapur, Gurgaon-Others, Noida-Others, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad
Listening to the recorded dictation of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Using specialized transcription equipment such as headsets and foot pedals.
Editing and correcting medical dictation performed by speech recognition software.
Converting transcribed diagnostic test results, procedures, and consultation notes into applicable report formats.
Ensuring uncompromised patient care by transcribing fast and accurately, as well as performing thorough editing.
Typing out the full forms of medical abbreviations and acronyms, as well as the formal versions of medical jargon.
Identifying and following up on inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a transcribed report.
Submitting transcriptions to healthcare professionals for their approval in a timely manner.
Performing additional tasks such as following up and revising patient history, as well as entering medical reports into electronic health records systems.
Protecting patient confidentiality and adhering to legal requirements.
Ability to transcribe accurately and maintain a minimum typing speed of 65 words per minute.
Experience with specialized transcription equipment and voice recognition software, including WebChartMD and PhraseExpander.
In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and jargon, as well as editing practice.
Keen attention to detail in order not to compromise patient care.
Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and meet legal requirements.
Exceptional written communication skills and knowledge of medical record formats.
More information about this Medical Transcriptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Transcriptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Transcriptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Transcriptionist
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Transcriptionist is a Full Time in Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Transcriptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Transcriptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Transcriptionist in our Organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Pentagon Space is a company that offers varied programs and courses for students to succeed in their careers. We at Pentagon Space train our students in multitudinous aspects of the future.
We provide our students with the best employment opportunities that cater to the best
industry professionals and successful business learners. With our real-time applied learning
and full-fledged curriculum, we cater to our students with uncompromised and quality
knowledge. Through our dedicated and experienced tutors, we aim to provide our students
with excellence to their fullest potential.
ABOUT COGNIZANT Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industrybased, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.