Medicinal Chemistry Jobs Opening in Boltzmann Labs Private Limited at Bangalore
2. Undertake data analysis to assess the results of experiments and the characteristics of the molecules produced
3. Work closely with other scientific colleagues across different disciplines
4. Generate reports and deliver presentations about your work for colleagues, partners, and clients
5. Keep up to date with scientific literature
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
1. M.Sc in chemistry/BPharm/MPharm with medicinal chemistry as specialization
2. Major in medicinal chemistry, computational chemistry, cheminformatics, or related field
3. Should have the ability to design and carry out scientific experiments safely and accurately
4. Should have analytical skills and the ability to interpret data relating to your experiments
5. Should have the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
6. Should have excellent written communication and report writing skills
7. Knowledge of Molecular docking and MD simulations is preferred
8. Should have the willingness to keep up to date with scientific research and literature
9. Should have attention to detail and the ability to analyze scientific and technical data
10. Should have the ability to plan and manage work effectively
11. Should have problem-solving skills to develop new and improved scientific solutions
12. Should have computational skills to manage data and potentially create scientific models and simulations
More information about this Medicinal Chemistry Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medicinal Chemistry Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medicinal Chemistry Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medicinal Chemistry Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc, Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medicinal Chemistry Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medicinal Chemistry Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Medicinal Chemistry Intern in our Organisation.