Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited jobs for Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator in Hyderabad. Last Date to apply: 07 Dec 2022
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has introduced the latest job notification for the post of Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 23rd Nov 2022 to 07th Dec 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of the application form.
- SSC + ITI in Electrical or Electronics with minimum 2 years of post
qualification Industrial experience.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Based on the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Proficiency/ Endurance Test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,000/- per month.
More information about this Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Certificate Course (ITI), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Junior Operative Trainee - NDT Operator in our Organisation.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)was established in the year 1973 as a Government of India Enterprise under administrative control of Ministry of Defence. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI was set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, soft magnetic alloys to Defence and other Strategic Sectors such as Energy, Space and Aeronautical applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. The materials manufactured by MIDHANI are basically import substitutes and their non-availability would have affected various strategic programs of the country.
With 49 years of glorious past MIDHANI is one of the leading manufacturers of special steels, Superalloys, and the only manufacturer of Titanium alloys in India. Our state-of-the-art facilities are capable of catering to complex and dynamic requirements of critical materials.