Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, firebase, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
6. The ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
8. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
9. Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
10. Must be proficient in understanding code versioning tools, such as Git
11. Familiarity with continuous integration
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.