Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
Good understanding of Angular JS and jQuery.
Must have developed at least 1 mobile app on Ionic Framework.
Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
a. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
b. Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
c. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
d. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
e. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
f. Design interfaces to improve user experience
g. Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
h. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
i. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
j. Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Jun'21 and 7th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum