Develop quality software and mobile applications
• Analyze and maintain existing websites & mobile applications
• Design highly scalable, testable codes
• Discover and fix programming bugs
• Experience developing Android/iPhone native App as well as Hybrid mobile applications
More information about this Mobile Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mobile Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mobile Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Mobile Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mobile Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mobile Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mobile Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Mobile Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. (ACMIIL), part of Mumbai based Nucleus Group is jointly promoted by two market Veterans, Mr. Asit C. Mehta and Mrs. Deena A. Mehta.
ACMIIL is one of the most trusted names of broking services in India. It is a corporate member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and a Depository Participant with central depository of India (CDSL). ACMIIL offers a full bouquet of financial services. Established in 1983, ACMIIL is trusted brand among more than 2 lakh customers.