Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Motion Graphics Designer – Job Description (In-Office)
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities / Role:
· We are looking for a professional Motion Graphics who is creative and enthusiastic about creating high-quality, engaging content.
· Creating and editing motion graphics and videos for Social Media Platforms and YouTube.
· Work along with Sales & Marketing teams to provide outstanding and unique branding materials for both Online and Offline.
· Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Audacity is a must.
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Hard Skills: Adobe Premiere & After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, Blender etc.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design, Typography, Creative Ideas and Editing. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Social Media Collaterals/Creatives, Advertising Artworks & Videos, Marketing & Communication Graphics, E-commerce.
Experience: 2- 3 Year Experience
Salary: 2.50L - 3.50L (Negotiable, as per experience)
Office Time: 10 AM – 7PM (Monday-Saturday)
Industry: Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics Company.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.