MSBI Developer Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Primary Skills:- MS SQL Programming, MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
Secondary Skills:- Good to have Power BI, Python for building Reporting solutions with architecture understanding
1. Minimum 5-7 Years’ of Rich Experience in developing solutions on SQL, SSIS.
2. Should have Good Knowledge and implementation on database modelling techniques.
3. Should have hand on experience on ETL technologies like SSIS, Python
4. Should have Good work experience on Creation of Sub Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Cursors and Triggers etc.
5. Should have good Cube development techniques.
6. Should have worked on Partitions, Processing mechanism of cube, modelling concepts of cube.
7. Should have Good work experience on working on recursive Datasets.
8. Should have good knowledge on Database optimization, Query optimization & Resolving performance issues of the queries.
9. Should be Good in Analytical thinking and should be able work independently on the assigned task
10. Should have Good Knowledge on database Deployment process
11. Should have worked on agile project implementations
12. Good to have - Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
13. Good to have - Building Reporting solutions with architecture understanding.
More information about this MSBI Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given MSBI Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this MSBI Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an MSBI Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, ME/M.Tech, CS, MS, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This MSBI Developer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This MSBI Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the MSBI Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for MSBI Developer in our Organisation.