North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute jobs for Multi Tasking Staff Technical in Anantapur. Last Date to apply: 05 Jul 2021
Multi Tasking Staff Technical
North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute
Posted: 09 Jun 21
1. Name Of the post/ Group: Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) General Central Services, Group 'C' (Non-Gazetted), Non- Ministerial)
2. Pay Scale: Level -1 (Rs. 18,000/- 56,900) in the pay matrix
3. Vacancy: 01
4. Reserved Category: 01-OBC
5. Educational Qualifications:
i) Industrial Training Institute (ITl) Certificate in Tractor Mechanic or Farm Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic; and
(ii) Possessing valid driving licence for tractor.
6. Period of probation: 2 years
7. Place of Posting: Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institutes at Budni ( Madhya pradesh)/Hisar (Haryana)/ Anantapur (Andhra pradesh)/ Biswanath Chariali (Assam) or any other institutes likely to be set up in future.
Between 18-27 years cf Age (Relax able for government servants up to forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.) For OBC candidates relaxation of 3years in the maximum age limit will be permissible as per Central Government Rules in force.
Role hr admin
Education Any Graduate
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The Regional North Eastern Farm machinery Testing and Training Institute or (NER-FMTTI) is situated in Biswanath Chariali of Sonitpur District, Assam, India. and, surrounded by lush tea gardens, its green envirenment has turned out to be suitable for training and testing of farm equipments.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?