We are seeking Composers to write, direct, and create music for various genres. You will produce compositions, scores, and arrangements for film, television, and even video games for the branding of the company. Composers must have an excellent musical ear and will advise musicians. You have to be skilled in one or more instruments.
The Composer's responsibilities include collaborating with other musicians to create original scores, ensembles, and arrangements, and providing direction and advice during rehearsals. You should be able to analyze scripts and specifications to develop appropriate soundtracks for each project.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyzing projects and specifications and liaising with directors and other stakeholders to gather information prior to the composition process
2. Composing, recording, and performing musical scores and arrangements that complement fashion shows, commercials, film productions, and other company branding products
3. Attending rehearsals or studio sessions and providing creative input to models, musicians, and directors
4. Expanding knowledge of musical equipment, software packages, and technical recordings
5. Scheduling meetings with directors and producers to discuss contract and project requirements
6. Receiving feedback and completing composition revisions
7. Communicating any issues to the director in a timely manner
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Sep'20 and 17th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.