Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description: Mysql Database Administrator
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical support. You should have exposure to all aspects of database administration – e.g. installation/upgrade/patching, backup and recovery, performance and tuning, security, data loads, and database copies. Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
• Assist with the creation, deployment, and maintenance of databases in both development and live service environments.
• Providing SQL expertise, proposing optimization
• Providing and designing information tools to assist in the management of business lines
• Database backup and recovery and replication
• Developing security schemes for database environments as well as assisting in disaster recovery as necessary
• Supporting users by providing information, resolving problems.
• Supporting database functions by designing and coding utilities.
Database Administrator, you should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, plus the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
• Related field preferred degree
• Minimum 2 years of IT operations with a strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
• Minimum 2 years of MySQL experience in an enterprise-class environment.
• Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
• Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
• Knowledge of best practices in MySQL
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
• Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems using native & third party monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience maintaining database security, integrity, and availability
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts would be an add-on
• Strong technical documentation skills would be an add-on
Mandatory Skills:- MySQL
Required Experience - 2 Yrs & above.
Qualification - B.tech/ MCA
Note:- To work and support the client for MySQL database-related issues.24*7 support is required at the client end. Also a little bit of knowledge of Network related tasks
Work From Home is not provided.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.