1. Post Name: Officer on Special Duty (Animal Breeding)
2. Description: NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for creativity and innovation and also provides great learning opportunities to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives.
3. Qualification & Experience: The incumbent should be M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics/Animal Reproduction or B.V.Sc. & A.H. with minimum 5 year experience in reproduction management of dairy animals and /or monitoring large scale AI network.
4. Location: Anywhere in India
5. Other Essential attributes and skills:
Skills/ Attributes: Technical:
i. Hands on experience on AI/ET, pregnancy diagnosis, blood collection and reproductive management.
ii. Experience in development of extension material and conducting farmers’ awareness programmes.
iii. Basic Knowledge on OPU-IVEP and ET technology
6. Skills/ Attributes: Managerial: Ready to work as a member of team, good communication skills, analytical aptitude, problem solving aptitude.
7. This position is on a fixed term initially for a period of 1 year and extendable for 2 more years based on project requirement and performance with monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 74,000/-
8. Number of Positions : 4
9. Location: The candidates should be wiiling to work anywhere in India.