National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications for the position of Senior Consultant on a contractual basis.
1. Position: Senior Consultant (National Urban Health Mission),MoH&FW
2. Roles and Responsibilities:
a. Coordinate and collaborate with the Mission Directors, SPM and other Program Officers of the state assigned as per directions of the Joint Secretary (Policy) and the Director concerned to facilitate planning and implementation of NHM as per laid down norms under mentoring of a senior consultant.
b. and remain updated about all the important developments concerning the health sector, within and outside of the NHM. Be a one-stop repository for all information regarding the State/s assigned
• Post-graduation in Public Health/ Health Management/ Health Administration/ Project Management/ Business Administration etc.
• MBBS degree with the above qualifications will be given priority
4. Skills &Knowledge
• Keen interest in the health sector
• Above average writing/ drafting skills; especially the ability to produce succinct and cogent documents for review of higher officials
• Good working knowledge of MS- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• At least 5 years of post-qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery.
• Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programs at the field level/ working in the strengthening of district-level health systems.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
• Published work in the area of health systems or public health.
6. Remuneration Range: Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
50 years. (As on the last date of receiving applications)