1. Name of the Post: Senior Consultant - Quality and Patient Safety
2. Essential Qualification:
i) Possess MBBS / BDS/BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS degree from a recognised university
ii) Two years’ full-time Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:
a) Master’s in Hospital Administration
b) Master’s in Hospital Management
c) Master’s in Public Health
d) Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
iii) Three years of Robust Experience of Implementing NQAS with tangible results
iv) 3 years’ post-qualification experience (after two years’ PG degree)
3. Work Location: New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Extensive Travels to the States and Districts as per need.
4. Remuneration Range: Between Rs.90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-
5. Other Benefits: In addition to the renumeration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance ,Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy),30 days Consolidated leave, fully paid Maternity leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy, performance linked increments, TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
6. Duration of Contract: Contract till 31st March 2024 with further extensions of similar duration (subject to satisfactory performance) Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
50 years & below. (as on last date of receiving the application)