Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Post Name : Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post : 01
3. Name of the project & Duration of the Project: Project entitled “Integrative functional analysis of the human immune response to a flavivirus vaccine” funded by DBT Tenable till : 28.02.2022
4. Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-V email@example.com (The candidate may apply to the above-mentioned email address by mention “Senior Research Fellow (P)” in the subject of email)
5.Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. in life sciences with two years of research experience. Experience in Virology/Immunology. Candidate should have cleared any National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc).
6. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
7. Job description & Desired Knowledge: The selected candidate is expected to work on the cuttingedge virus immunology to explore the immunological traits of cellular immunity acquired after vaccination. Most of the work will utilize PBMCs and serum as the sample from individuals enrolled under proposed study. Interested candidate should have demonstrated skills in clinical virology and immunology research. Hands-on experience in Cell culture, antibody analyses, PBMS handling, cellular immunology and FACS is essential. Candidates with proven experience in the human immunology research will be preferred.
Demand Draft of Rs 100/- (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees)