National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) invites application for the position Consultant
Name of the Post: Consultant – Technology Management _ Goa
Job Description for SeMT Consultant:
1. Knowledge of various Digital India and e-Governance initiatives taken in different States
2. Effective utilization of various software / applications developed by NeGD.
3. Liaise & coordinate with NeGD / MeitY / NIC/ State Governments departments / relevant external agencies for implementation of various e-Governance applications.
4. Assist in implementation of various e-Governance applications developed by other Government agencies like CDAC etc.
5. Assist the State Government on technological issues related to core infrastructure, MMPs and e - Governance projects for effective implementation of the MMPs/e-Gov. projects in the State.
6. Identify the critical success factors for implementation of IT Policy & e-Governance projects in the State.
7. Assist in promotional activities related to flagship programmes and schemes.
8. Work on following emerging technologies / areas to strengthen the capabilities in the State: AI Blockchain loT Big Data VR& AR Cloud Computing GIS
9. Knowledge of operation of Data Centers, Fibre Optics & Broadband projects.
10. Experience & proficiencies in Data Analysis and Data Profiling.
11. Analyze the existing/ proposed projects with regard to strategic control, cyber-security and business continuity.
12. Execution of targeted implementation of various Gol and State Government projects like Digilocker, eDistrict etc.
13. Facilitate training, meeting, vendor management documentation, data collection, presentation and conducting evaluation & follow up studies
14. Assisting the officials in preparing frameworks and templates by using standardized tools for different tasks, example: Gantt charts, Project Status Report template, Issue Tracker template, Path maker etc.
15. Develop capacities of IT workforce in preparing scope of work, RFP etc., assisting in carrying cost benefit analysis amongst various technological and policy options, selection of implementing agencies, analysis of application received from applicants for various projects, managing and getting the best out of implementing agencies and technical support so as to optimize the benefits.