Applications are invited to attend "Interview online through video conferencing mode" for the following purely temporary posts under DBT funded network projects at ICAR- NBPGR, Regional Station, Akola as mentioned below.
Ref No. AK-II/29/DBT Project/ 2021-22/
1. Project 2: Exploitation of genomic resources for improvement of niger (Guizotia abyssinica L. F.Cass) through breeding and biotechnological tools. (duration of project up to February 2024)
2. Sub Project-2: Development of core set from entire germplasm characterized data and its validation in different agro climatic conditions. (Component-1)
3. Name of PI: Dr. J Radhamani, Principal Scientist, ICAR-NBGPR, New Delhi
4. Name of the Post and Number : Field Assistant (01 No.)
5. Emoluments per month : Rs.20000/- + 8% HRA per month
6. Qualifications- Essential qualification: Graduation in Agriculture Sciences.
7. Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crops/ laboratory work, handling of office documents, basic knowledge of computer and data entry, etc
Upper age limit: 50 years, Minimum age should be 21 years as on date of interview